Birthright: Rise of the Kingmakers
This is a list of non-magical items found by the group. It discounts supplies and sundries. In the session logs, these items are denoted by green text
|6||4||all||payment for dog|
|7||2||all||payment for delivering letters|
|7||-7||Nick||money to Granny Patches|
|8||-2||Almirya||purchasing large amythest for spell component|
|9||3||all||coins from chests in wrecked ship|
|18||3||all||remains from selling off Azrai ceremonial set|
|18||2||Nick||extra coins for Nick since he couldn’t buy anything|
|19||-8||Nick||money to Granny Patches|
|19||-6||Vendar||started a line of credit- permanent +1 to funds|
- Vial of spiders: Gained in Session 6
- Hand axe: Purchased for Nick in Session 7
- Writ of Employ: From Prince Renerik, +1 funds bonus while under his employ.
- Use of small house in the farming region of Mhowe. Gained in Session 8
- Superior Navigation tools: Found in Session 9. +1 to Sea navigation rolls.
- Studded leather armor – Vark’s armor, nonmagical. Found in Session 12.
- 2 silver daggers- Vark’s, nonmagical. Found in Session 12
- A gold ring of some value: Vlaue TBD. Found in [[Session 12: Zombie pirates, or pirate zombies | Session 12]]
- Map of Cerelia Ordered ?, retrieved in Session 19.
- *Chain and leather for Nick. Purchased in S Session 19. Other armors sold to pay for it.
- Bulldog, leash, doghouse, etc Purchased in Session 19 for guard dog duties.
Orog Spellbook, found in [[Session 23: Defending the Fort | Session 23]]
Many Spider-medallions, potentially magical. Found in [[Session 23: Defending the Fort | Session 23]]
Lost / Used items
- Dog: Large dog, similar to afghan hound. Odd marking on chest. Female. Pregnant. Named Scruffy MacGuffin by Vendar. Gained in Session 2, lost in Session 6.
- Odd Tubes: Two metal tubes with strange markings and holes wrapped in protective oilcloth. Gained in Session 2, lost in Session 6.
- Bundle of letters Payment for Scruffy MacGuffin. Gained in session 6, turned in for +2 temporary funds in session 7. That +2 was lost securing transport back to Mhowe.
- Papers and logs from The Serpent Shipwreck: In Session 9, carried in waterproof pouches. Turned in in Session 10.
- Lavinia’s signet ring and money Found in Session 12, turned in to her in Session 14.
- Platinum Signet Ring Found in Session 16. Opens doors and chests in the Temple of Azrai on Caelcorwynn. Khisenya took it when she left in Session 19.
- Azrai Ceremonial Sacrifice Set Platinum set of cups, bowls, knives, all highly decorative with gems. Found in Session 16. Sold in Session 18 for 3 funds pool points each for everyone, plus an extra 2 for Nick.
- Hard leather armor: Gained in Session 6. Sold in Session 19
- Leather armor Purchased for Nick in Session 7, sold in session 19
- Masetian Journal Found in Session 17. Khisenya took it when she left in Session 19.
- Serpent Priest Spellbook Found in Session 17. Khisenya took it when she left in Session 19.
- Unidentifed 2 books Found in Session 17. Khisenya took it when she left in Session 19.