Birthright: Rise of the Kingmakers
This is a list of magical items the group has recovered. Magical items are typically listed in the session logs in blue text
- Potion of Mettle: Gained in Session 6. Carried by Almirya
- Vigere Root: Grants 2D additional body points for 5 minutes. (not healing) Gained in Session 6.
- Firebombs Found in S ession 8. Explosive if thrown
- Potion of Intellect Grants 1D to Acumen rolls for 5 minutes. Purchased in Session 9
- Potion of Coordination rants 1D to Coordination rolls for 5 minutes. Purchased in Session 9
- Portion of Healing 2D body points restored. Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13. Given to Almirya between 12 and 13.
- Portion of Restoration: 1D recover lost attribute. Found in Session 12, identified in 13.
- Potion of Weapon Oil: Grants +1 MAGICAL damage to weapon applied. Lasts 5 minutes. Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13. Given to Nick between 12 and 13.
- Oil of Transmutation: Change 15 pounds of material to another substance, lasts for 1 day. Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13.
- Potion of Greater Healing: 4D body point restored Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13. Given to Jenneken between 12 and 13.
- Potion of swimming (+2d to swimming checks for 5 minutes). Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13. Given to Vendar between 12 and 13. [carried by Vendar]
- “Iron scale” – provides +2 armor for 10 minutes when in bird form. Purchased in Session 18. [carried by Vendar]
- “Shadow rose” – provides +2 to Acumen-based rolls in shadowy illumination (gave to Almira)Purchased in Session 18.
- “Chill root” – causes person to grow fur, +2D versus cold damage. Purchased in Session 18. [carried by Vendar]
- “Bright daisy” – brew to give +1D to Acumen (helps with checks for those on watch). Purchased in Session 18.
- “Ghost root” – brew to give 3 hour sphere of protection against undead (mettle role to pass)P. Purchased in Session 18.
- “Cerilian wolf urine” – sprinkle around campsite to repel animals (mettle roll to pass). Purchased in Session 18.
- Thunderstone Thrown at wall or floor. DC10 throwing to hit. Anyone within 20 foot radius suffers 1D hearing penalty for 1D6 minutes. DC16 Mettle to avoid or DC16 Dodge to cover ears. Lasts 1-3 minutes. Quantity 3, purchased in session 20.
- Smokestick Thrown at wall or floor. DC10 throwing to hit. Anyone within or passing through 20 foot radius suffers 2D vision penalty for 1D6 rounds. Quantity 3, purchased in session 20.
- Alchemists fire Thrown at wall or floor. DC10 throwing to hit. Anyone within or passing through 10 foot radius takes 1D hearing penalty for 2D12 rounds. DC16 Dodge to avoid if withing blast radius. Quantity 3, purchased in session 20.
- Staff of Animal Friendship: Grants Speak with Spiders and Befriend Spiders ability. Must consume webbing every 8 hours to maintain (DC 10 stamina check). Grants Hinderance: bad leg (+2 to all walking/running diifficulties) Gained in Session 6, identified in Session 20.
- Feather Cloak: Magical, +1 defense against water and cold based spells, waterproof. Found in Session 8. Given to Vendar
- Wand of Wholesomeness: Found in Session 12, identified in Session 13. Makes spoiled food wholesome and plain food delicious. Still needs command word identified. Given to Khisenya between Session 12 and 13.
- Stone of Earth Elemental: Found in Session 12. Contained in a Jade jar. Very ornamental. Carried by Nick
- Wand of Minor Gust of Wind 3 F ound in Session 16. One each to Khisneya, Jenneken, and Almirya. Can move 15’ wide 5’ away each round
- Iron Rat: An intricate construct of brass and iron composed of gears, springs, and plates. It has the appearance of a large sewer rat about 18 inches long, excluding tail. It requires a blood sacrifice to imprint upon its owner. It can follow commands as if a clever animal. It was found in the Sphinx of Azrai in Chapter ? and the command words found in Chapter 17, understood and working in session 19.
- Chest of Holding: Small chest made of glass and precious metals. The size of a spice box. Purchased by Almira in Chapter 18; Powers and command words discovered in Chapter 19
- Shadow world Gate marker: [carried by Jenneken]
- Shadow-Axe: Magical axe given to Nick in Episode 18/19. Damage +1D+2; when used by someone who is blurred and attacking, reduces opponent’s armor by 1D.
- Wand of Stone to Clay: Found in Session 23
- Ring OF ley Line Finding Found in Session 23. Given to Jenneken
- Flask of Sentinel Mushrooms: Found in Session 23. Given to Johan.
Restrain Purchased in Calrie for Almirya
Summon Animal Priest spell from Orog Spellbook. Johan copied.
Magical Platter Priest spell from Orog Spellbook. Johan copies.